Sunday, March 25, 2012

SADNESS

Beautiful park that is so quiet is like a hole in my beautiful heart.

I am walking along the path of the road lonely.
Pretending to be happy and fine.
But who knows a true feeling inside this heart.
Just only you, who incised a wound in my heart.

          You are the only one who i am dreaming on..
          You are the only one who knows everything about me.
          You are the only one who colouring my days.
          And you are the only one who owned this heart.

Knowing about what's happening now.
Make this heart so pain of facing the reality.
Woke up from a beautiful dream is always be so hard.
After all that i was dreaming about u.

         In this painfull heart, is always shouting your name
         In this blue life, is always praying the best for you both.
         In this time, still missing u, and always miss u
         I hope you will know and understand how much i love you

No comments:

Urus Visa Schengen Sendiri - Undangan (Tanpa Agent, Tanpa Surat Kantor) - PART B

    Ini adalah kelanjutan dari proses pengurusan Visa Schengen ku ya temen-temen. Setelah pada Part A, aku punya checklist dokumen untuk vis...