Wednesday, July 11, 2012

HOLD MY HAND TILL END



What i will always pray
Is that i can always live my life with you
Till the end of this life
I want be with you forever

I want to make you feel happy
Fell comfort, feel the love, the pleasure
Be yours in joy and sorrow
Be with you in strong and weak?

I want to spend my whole lifetime with you
Be right on your side
I want you t be the only one
Whom I gonna see before my time come

I want you to hold my hand tight
When the immortal come to pick me up
Before I leave this world one day
One hope is to be yours even for a while

****


No comments:

Urus Visa Schengen Sendiri - Undangan (Tanpa Agent, Tanpa Surat Kantor) - PART B

    Ini adalah kelanjutan dari proses pengurusan Visa Schengen ku ya temen-temen. Setelah pada Part A, aku punya checklist dokumen untuk vis...