Sunday, April 1, 2012

TAKEN FROM JOHN 10 : 11

 

Lord is the good Shepherd..
He gave His life for the sheeps..
Lord is the good Shepherd..
We will not live in a lack..

Who am i, Lord ?
That You who are Almighty..
Gave Your life for me..
You died for me, a dirty person..

Who am i, Lord ?
You made me as Your eyeball..
Nothing from my life was good..
But You came, died and saved me..

You are a good Shepherd..
You came to look for Your lost sheep..
When You found me, in sinful life..
You hug me tight, and recover me, clean me..

No one gonna die for my sins, but You, Lord..
You forgive me from all the sins, and simply forget..
And you bring me back my soul and life..
Thank you for all you give to me, Jesus..

No comments:

Urus Visa Schengen Sendiri - Undangan (Tanpa Agent, Tanpa Surat Kantor) - PART B

    Ini adalah kelanjutan dari proses pengurusan Visa Schengen ku ya temen-temen. Setelah pada Part A, aku punya checklist dokumen untuk vis...