Sunday, April 1, 2012

NOT WITH THE EMPTY HANDS

The little girl coming and praying to Him

Not with empty hands..
I come into your presence..
Express my gratitude..
for all the blessings You gave..

Not with empty hands..
I bow down worshipin You..
Dedicate my whole life..
On Your altar..

What i have now..
Everything just from You..
I will bring my tribute..
The best offering just for You..

This is my tribute, my offering..
This is all my life, Lord..
I give into You..
The best for You..
Approve my trbute please..
My respect and praise..
I give into You, Jesus..
The owner of my life..

This is just a translation from my favourite Christian Song :) i love this song..
And i translate it here.. For you who like it and wanna know the song..
The tittle is "Tidak Dengan Tangan yang Hampa - Sari Simorangkir"
You can download it in 4shared.com :D God bless u :)

No comments:

Urus Visa Schengen Sendiri - Undangan (Tanpa Agent, Tanpa Surat Kantor) - PART B

    Ini adalah kelanjutan dari proses pengurusan Visa Schengen ku ya temen-temen. Setelah pada Part A, aku punya checklist dokumen untuk vis...