Sunday, September 16, 2012

SEPARATED WORLD



Why the two souls fall apart ?
When the love still stays between two sincere hearts.
Life that can’t be requested
That’s also the rule about the death
That’s also death can’t be denied.

For fights and argues that held between us
Words left unsaid by my side
My apologies are nothing now
I am standing here crying and screaming your name
Dear love, can you hear me ?

In different world we live now
A long and deep gap that I can’t reach
You become unseen and untouched
I am not ready to lost you this way
Then what should I do to bring you back ?

*****

No comments:

Urus Visa Schengen Sendiri - Undangan (Tanpa Agent, Tanpa Surat Kantor) - PART B

    Ini adalah kelanjutan dari proses pengurusan Visa Schengen ku ya temen-temen. Setelah pada Part A, aku punya checklist dokumen untuk vis...