Saturday, September 1, 2012

LIFE - PART 2 ( 20TH BIRTHDAY )




I  just celebrated my 20th birthday on August 24 :D This year i am 20 years old :D Leading to be an adult. Leading to be the real woman. I am thanking God that always stays next to me to lead my way. My parents and family who always be there for me in every situations in my life. My beloved best friends (in real life and online) who always talk and laugh for crazy thing that we just did at a time. :D Memories of them build daily and can't be erased by the time. Really can't :D
         
I was here in midnight, and once the o'clock showed 12.01 AM then my birthday came :D I got messages and call from friends through mobile, my family kissed my cheeks and hugged me. :D and prayed a lot for me to be a more mature girl, successful woman in career, to be always close to God, be a good girl when i am away in Jakarta, and one day can get really a good Christian man for my life, and also pray for me that one day i can get my dreams (whatever it is they said. hahahaha cos sometimes i dream for impossible dreams and they know it :D). From FB i also got many many birthday wishes :D I was so touched with what my beloved best friends said there :D They all really coloring my day. I love them so much. And it was late actually :D But i just celebrated my birthday at office just yesterday :D August 31, 2012. I bought J.CO donuts hehehe 30 donuts for friends there and i am so happy ^_^ But i cancelled to take the pics of the donuts :( But at home, i celebrated it on that date :D Gathering with family, and ate together there, with all my family members. I was sooooo happy.

          Now that i am 20. I am opening a new page in my life. The previous page i filled it with many color, dark and light colors. But in this 20, oh My God i want to be a better person again :D More than i am now. And yeah i am at the second steps to be. Turning page.. Hmm yeah :D Hehehe. The new page is still pure and empty. I want just the best thing in this page. After this i am going to be 21 years old. Time running so fast. I have to filled it with laughs, love, cheers, truths, joys, and all. I still have some ideals in this age that i haven't reached yet. Too many dreams in my life. Hard to choose one :D But i am letting it flow. When there is will there is way. I believe in that and i also keep in faith that i will get my dreams one day. Don't know when, but one day i will surely get it :) "KEEP YOUR FAITH TOO"

********************

No comments:

Urus Visa Schengen Sendiri - Undangan (Tanpa Agent, Tanpa Surat Kantor) - PART B

    Ini adalah kelanjutan dari proses pengurusan Visa Schengen ku ya temen-temen. Setelah pada Part A, aku punya checklist dokumen untuk vis...