Sunday, August 26, 2012

ABOUT RAIN



I loved rain only when i was kid. I used to play with the rain.
Hanged out and played in the pouring rain with my friends.
We walked far away and laughed and chased to one another in the pouring rain and then fell down to the ground, stood up again and ran again, danced in rain, hugged each other in the rain and all.
What a very lovely childhood times.
Everytime i remember the way i played in rain with my childhood friends.
And in that everytime i feel again the innocence.
Forget what all around me now and just remembering those fun times.

But when i grew up to be teenager, i hated rain.
I used to hate the rain, especially in the evening.
For me, rain brings coldness, silence and all the darkness around.
Every rain came i always hate it, especially in times when i was going back home from school or work.
I would hate that a lot.

But these days, i miss the rain.
No rain for several days here, and i miss that rain so much.
I miss the cold nights, the sounds of dropping grain of rain, the thunders, the lights of thunder, i miss those.
I miss a very cold dejected nights when the rain comes.
I will love to hear those sad songs from Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romans, Green Day, The Fray, Mat Kearney.
Those kind of music to accompany my time while raining outside.

Nothing said when the rain comes.
Just enjoy the loneliness, the missing time.
Now i love the sensation that the rain brings.
Now i love the smell how the water hits the dry ground.
Now i love the sound of the rain rhythm, like it brings me peace.
Now i also love the dark cloudy sky, looking cool.
I love everything about rain now.
With the music around, i really have my great time in the pouring rain.
I really really do.

*****

No comments:

Urus Visa Schengen Sendiri - Undangan (Tanpa Agent, Tanpa Surat Kantor) - PART B

    Ini adalah kelanjutan dari proses pengurusan Visa Schengen ku ya temen-temen. Setelah pada Part A, aku punya checklist dokumen untuk vis...