Monday, August 6, 2012

MY FAVOURITE MV FROM 1D



1. ONE THING
    Of course the one which i most love
    This was the mv which made me got to know about 1D and made me love 1D




2. GOTTA BE YOU
    What a sad song
    So lovely and ever made me cried when i heard this





3. WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL
    And this one is such a cheerful song, i love the music, they way the dance
    Looked so free and enjoy, and really such a new lover





4. TAKEN
    Of course i love this one too :)
    Such a cool meaning song.
    I love the lyric too.
    Build up so well. But for me it should be a song lyric for a man.


I actually still love some other else. But these four above are the most I like.
I still love that “another world, more than this, same mistake, i wish, tell me a lie” and still many others. See you in other post (^-^)


No comments:

Urus Visa Schengen Sendiri - Undangan (Tanpa Agent, Tanpa Surat Kantor) - PART B

    Ini adalah kelanjutan dari proses pengurusan Visa Schengen ku ya temen-temen. Setelah pada Part A, aku punya checklist dokumen untuk vis...