Friday, May 25, 2012

COFFEE, TEA AND MILK



You addicted me like a coffee
You kept me awake the whole night like a coffee
You are bitter and sweet sometimes like a coffee
You are my coffee love
 
But what i want is to be your tea
I  want to accompany you like a cup of tea
In every morning and evening be with you like tea
I want to make you feel relax with me like a cup of tea

Our memories is pure like a glass of milk
Every times i spent with you are a sweetest moments
Every moments with you are an unforgettable moments
Just like the way we kids, we never forget how we love a milk

A glass of milk is a lovely one that i like
A cup of tea is the most that you like
When the bitter of coffee comes, i put milk in it
When the pain comes, i try to remember our sweetest memories

*******

I still remember that you love tea.
And still you remember that I like milk most ?
SK, May 25th 2012.

No comments:

Urus Visa Schengen Sendiri - Undangan (Tanpa Agent, Tanpa Surat Kantor) - PART B

    Ini adalah kelanjutan dari proses pengurusan Visa Schengen ku ya temen-temen. Setelah pada Part A, aku punya checklist dokumen untuk vis...