Friday, May 25, 2012

PLEASE DON'T JUST JUDGE ME

Yes, it is true that i am broken.
Yes, it is true that sometimes i am different
But it is not true that i have someone else
It is not true that i have feeling to them
Why do you all can not just believe me
Why do you think bad on me
Why don't you just shut up and leave me
I just want to stay alone in my broken
I don't need those waste words
Your words make me get down in some cases
I really alone and have no one to be with
But you keep in your mind that i play behind

Don't talk bad about him
No one may talk bad about my man
He hurts me, of course i know
I know and i can feel the pain
But i am silly, but i love him truly
And you all have no business with my life
He is my everything, and i just want to be alone
I just want to spend time alone for a while
I don't need to many boys around me
If it is not him, then i don't want any other man
I will wait until this feeling fade away
But for now please, please don't force me.

You never know what i am feeling inside
You all never know my desire, my want
I hate to tell to you about my feeling
Because of your attitude.
I know you all will laugh on me
And i know you all will say that i am sick
I hate to tell everything to you
Even when you all thinking bad about me
I am too tired to explain again and again
Nowadays, i am living in anyone soul
I don't see my attitudes anymore
I am different with i used to be

I don't even know who changed me
Is that you my beloved friends?
Or him, my beloved man?
Or myself changed myself?
I want to back like who i am, live my life
I want still my dreams come true
But these days, i hate that i am not me
I hardly to understand what is going on
I just feel everything seems that hard for me
Please don't just judge me, it makes me feel worse
Please also take a look to your self
Before you judge me so hard like this

Dedicated for my friends.

No comments:

Urus Visa Schengen Sendiri - Undangan (Tanpa Agent, Tanpa Surat Kantor) - PART B

    Ini adalah kelanjutan dari proses pengurusan Visa Schengen ku ya temen-temen. Setelah pada Part A, aku punya checklist dokumen untuk vis...