Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I WANT YOU BACK



I am standing in crowded..
But i feel so lonely and quiet..
I am walking across the street..
And feeling like there is no one here..

I cant hear the voices around me..
Because my heart is screaming your name..
I can't see things clearly..
Because your shadows are in my eyes..

In deepest part of my heart..
Is the place where you'll always be..
I take my time every nights..
Just sitting and thinking of you..

I hope one day you will really realize..
Realize that there is a girl who loving you so much..
Doesn't matter how you are some days ahead..
This heart will always want you back..

No comments:

Urus Visa Schengen Sendiri - Undangan (Tanpa Agent, Tanpa Surat Kantor) - PART B

    Ini adalah kelanjutan dari proses pengurusan Visa Schengen ku ya temen-temen. Setelah pada Part A, aku punya checklist dokumen untuk vis...