Friday, May 18, 2012

I MISS YOU LIKE HELL

I miss you like hell..
There is so many feelings hidden when you gone..
There is so many stories untold when you gone..
There is so many gloomy days when you gone..

I miss you like hell..
From the deepest part of my heart..
I never wanted to say goodbye..
I never want a separation..

I never learn to say goodbye to you..
But i learn how to treat you well..
And feel comfort with me..
I learn how to show you my feeling..

But, everything end suddenly..
Without i want, the hardest times came into me..
I never want an ending of us..
I never imagine that one day this gonna happen to us..

No comments:

Urus Visa Schengen Sendiri - Undangan (Tanpa Agent, Tanpa Surat Kantor) - PART B

    Ini adalah kelanjutan dari proses pengurusan Visa Schengen ku ya temen-temen. Setelah pada Part A, aku punya checklist dokumen untuk vis...