Saturday, May 12, 2012

GIVE ME MORE CHANCES


I have left You for days..
But now i try to back to You..
And always Your hands are opened for me..
To catch me and hug me tightly..
And Your heart is opened for me..
To love me more and give me warmth..
Your loving face always be here in my heart..
When i was away from You these days..
When the hate, jealous, anger are in my life..
You gone from my life..
And i hate it to be alone without You..
I can not pass my days well without Your hand..
I realize that it is only You who can heal me..
No one do the same for me like u do..
When every nights i come to You..
You always give me peace in this heart..
What problems that i am having..
How hard everything goes beside me..
But still, with You by my side..
I can feel and pass everything well with Glory..
Lord, You are the only one i hang my life
I worship and praise You



No comments:

Urus Visa Schengen Sendiri - Undangan (Tanpa Agent, Tanpa Surat Kantor) - PART B

    Ini adalah kelanjutan dari proses pengurusan Visa Schengen ku ya temen-temen. Setelah pada Part A, aku punya checklist dokumen untuk vis...